Planning the arrangement of the tiles properly can help in the process of preparation, placement, to determine what equipment is needed. Poor planning will definitely not produce perfect results. You can get the best tile on tile shops in portsmouth.
1. Plan carefully. To get the most perfect results, you must plan every detail in great detail. Do you want a shower, bathtub, or even both? Also, make sure that supporting things such as electricity that will be used neatly arranged behind the bathroom wall. Other details such as medicine cabinets, lamps for bathroom glass, and vacuum cleaners must be prepared from the start.
2. Re-check the tile size. The biggest mistake that is often done is choosing the wrong size tile. You should buy a sample of the tile you want to use and try to put it in your bathroom, then soak the tile in water to ensure its quality.
3. Arrange tiles from the bathroom roof to the floor. Most bathroom floors definitely require tiles that must be cut to fill the gap between the wall and the floor. Arranging tiles from the roof to the floor will make it easier for you to avoid cutting tiles to crack at the bottom. Make sure to make a design on the bathroom wall before putting tiles on the wall. When you want to make a bathroom drainage linear or elongated, make sure the water gap is made to flow directly into the main water channel so that water can flow properly and not puddle in the linear gap.
4. Be careful when installing tiles near windows and doors. The arrangement of tiles near the windows and doors is very important to note. Slightly difficult to apply the waterproof system on the tile near the door or window. Make sure the waterproof system that is applied to your bathroom is well designed so that you can prevent water from entering the tile or window frame.
5. Create a water channel properly. Placement of drains in the bathroom must be highly considered and requires proper planning. When you have determined the position of the drains you want, experiment with spilling large amounts of water in the bathroom so you can see if your drains are working properly.